What Is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Treatment?
Updated: Jan 10
PRP is a facial rejuvenation treatment that uses your own plasma to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, allowing for the elimination of lines, folds and wrinkles. PRP is also an excellent and natural option for treating acne scarring, sun damage and discoloration, alone or in combination with other types of skin repair treatments.
Benefits of PRP:
- No risk of allergic reaction
- Can be used to treat nearly any area of body
- No side effects
- A natural alternative to synthetic filler and muscle relaxers
- Quick procedure
- Long lasting and effective result
- 100% natural and biocompatible
Book your FREE consultation: